Anybody can buy an Network Marketing lead list or buy a membership for a lead generation company. The problem with doing this is that it is, frankly, a complete waste of time! The problem with paid leads is that their generation is ethically gray at best. Think of all of the spam you get in your inbox—most of that came from signing up for information from one company who then sold your information to as many companies as they could find. Paid Network Marketing leads are often a result of the same process!
Sure generating your own Network Marketing leads will be a lot more work, but this work will also yield a higher rate of return. Whether you are looking to build your downline or expand your customer base, generating your own leads is the only way to go. Here’s why:
1. When you generate your own leads you know that they are opting into your lead list voluntarily and that their information is correct (usually). You don’t have to worry about buying information that is old or outdated. What’s more, you know that they are interested in your business!
2. Generating your own leads helps you to build relationships both online and off (depending on your lead generation methods). Building a relationship with your leads promises a far greater rate of return because your leads know who they are doing business with. When you build a relationship you are no longer a faceless newsletter or email. You are a person that they can trust!
3. When you generate your own leads you are, in effect, building your business both online and off. The leads you generate will be more likely to refer even more leads to you through their own social and business networks! Your business can grow by leaps and bounds when you generate your own leads.
4. When it comes to customer leads, the leads you generate yourself are more likely to be repeat customers. Bought leads are usually people who are “just curious” or who will try your business for a day or two and then drop out. The leads you generate yourself are generated by your relationship with that person and that relationship is what will encourage your customers to keep sending their business your way.
The bottom line is this: you know what you are getting when you generate your own leads. You know that the people opting in to learn more about you and your business are interested in you and what you are selling. You don’t have to worry about being yet another annoying phone call or ending up in someone’s spam box. When you generate your own Network Marketing leads you put a face onto your business—something that roughly ninety percent of your competition won’t bother to do.
Most people would panic. Maybe beg. What about you? Most people are not in a position to walk away from their job and be free of worry, but if you had a profitable home business the world would look very different.
Instead of worrying about redundancies you could instead give yourself a pay rise every single day, as your business grows. When you have your own Network Marketing business you won’t need to settle for a paycheck that barely covers the bills.
“Network Marketing” means you get to work as part of a team and leverage the time and skills of everyone else. It’s a smart way of growing a home business.
~ Build A Business That Doesn’t Own You
So many “traditional” business owners get stuck in Maintenance Mode with their businesses. They end up not with a business that serves them but with a business they become a slave to, and they end up even more trapped than they were working for a boss! The same business owners write paychecks every week to all the employees but not themselves, and work 100+ hours a week trying to make their business profitable. This goes on for years, and every day is a struggle.
A Networking Marketing business, on the other hand, has none of these disadvantages. You need no employees, no crazy hours, no premises, and you don’t need to tie your money up in stock. This means almost every penny you make is profit.
~ Residual Income: Getting Paid Whether You Work Or Not
The main benefit of a Network Marketing business is the potential to get paid a Residual Income.
You work hard to build up your business, and your income will slowly grow into something more significant month after month. Then after a few years your monthly income from your business will be large enough for you to quit your job or retire, and you won’t have to work for money any longer! The income will continue to be paid to you. Your business will be manageable, and will continue to make a profit without you when you are ready to retire.
Best of all… you will have the full support and training of hundreds of people who have been where you are now and become successful enough to quit their jobs. This cuts your training time dramatically. It means you won’t have to invest energy and money into finding out what doesn’t work.
You will have the step by step plan developed for you – you don’t get that in any traditional business! You get to own a business instead of letting it own you.
This means you will be at life-changing income levels sooner than you might think…
What could be more wonderful than finding a great way to make money that lets you decide your own hours – when you’re going to work and for how long, or whether or not you should take a day off, or even whether you want to arrive at the office in your pyjamas, or blue jeans!
The true magic of Network Marketing is that you get to decide all those things, working from your own home. The great thing is that network marketing is a business venture that you can start out by devoting a relatively small amount of money and part time hours to and still create a second income. You don’t have to quit your regular job and jump in with both feet from the start. You can ease your way in to network marketing and out of your tired old job at a sane pace – one that is comfortable for you.
Most people start out with network marketing in this way. They keep working at their regular jobs and begin their home business in their free hours. This is a great way to do it, because it’s a risk minimizer. You still have your regular job with your regular income coming in for stability and security, but you also have the knowledge that you’re working towards something better.
At first, the money you make from network marketing is simply extra earnings. It brings in some more income for the little bit of time you’re spending on developing your business each week. But then, over time, you will see the earnings from network marketing increase. This side income is wonderful. It can help you pay off extra bills or save up for something – maybe a luxury cruise or a new car.
This is a great way to begin your network marketing business, starting small and building it into something huge. But don’t forget that even when you begin this way you have to be sure to treat it like a business, scheduling time every week to work on it. Make certain that you’re taking time to learn what it means to really be successful because the more you learn, the more your business will grow.
As you continue to work at your regular job, and also at your new business, building up your side income, you’ll notice that the network marketing income will start gaining on your regular job! Your part time network marketing income will slowly catch up with your full time job income. This is where things get really exciting!
Eventually, you will have the option of leaving your old job so that you can spend your work hours making more money with network marketing. At this point, you’re giving yourself the gift of freedom to be your own boss. You’ll have the option of saying good-bye to your old boss and a job that you probably didn’t like all that much, or that wasn’t paying you enough. Are you getting paid what you’re worth from your job right now?
When you work from home you set your own hours. Nobody tells you what to do, when to do it, and how much you’ll be paid for it. You are your own boss, and you are in complete control. It’s true that you still have to do work, there are no ways around that, but it’s pretty nifty when you can decide when you’re going in to “the office” and for how long instead of having your Boss do it for you.
If you decide that it’s time for a day off so that you can take your little one to the zoo, that’s up to you – you don’t have to ask for the day off. Or call in sick. Or take “vacation leave”. Or work over time to catch up. Your time is yours to do with as you please.
Starting small with your network marketing venture, while keeping your old job can be a very safe way to accomplish something life-changing. You need some time for your business to get off the ground. But once that happens, the sky is the limit!
There are 3 types of income you can earn. There are 3 separate categories, and only 1 can set you free. It comes down to time and money freedom.
Most people either have lots of money and little free time, or lots of free time and little money. Having both time freedom and money freedom is rare.
It’s rare because people spend their entire lives trying to work harder and harder in a job, for a boss they don’t like, and never manage to get ahead. They think working harder on their job is the answer, but they’re barking up the wrong tree! If instead they focused their hard work (even in their spare time) on a different type of income they could probably have retired years, even decades, before they did.
And then there are the rich. They seemingly have it all. They have abundant cash, and spare time with which to enjoy it. They usually have an ongoing source of income that pays for their lifestyle without them having to go to work.
So What Makes The Difference?
The real secret of the rich is that one source of income isn’t really more difficult to build up than another. It all comes down to where you focus your time and effort.
1. The first type of income is The One Time Sale, or contract/freelance work. You complete the job for the client and get paid. It’s not a regular job, and you need to line up many different clients in order to make a good living. This is usually the income of the self-employed worker.
2. Linear Income. If you work in a job this is your income-type. You get paid if you’re there working, and the money stops if you decide not to turn up. Even if you are in a very high-paying job, you still only get paid when you are actually working. This type of income is actually the least secure of them all because you are not in control. The company can get rid of any employees at any time, leaving you stranded with no source of income.
A rich person would never put up with such a lack of control, which is why they choose option 3.
3. Residual Income. Residual income is the most powerful of the 3 income types. “Residual income” means you will continue to get paid long after you stop working, which gives you the power to greatly increase your free time, or focus on sky-rocketing your earnings. Or both!
An example of residual income would be books sales for an author, or rent payments for a landlord, or profits from a self-running business.
It seems like residual income is out of reach for most people, unless they have super talents to write bestselling books or invest heavily in property, or hire staff.
But with the many legitimate home businesses now offering residual income opportunities, like COMPANY XYZ, it no longer makes sense to remain stuck in a job you hate.
Do the work one time, get paid repeatedly. Claim the royalty payments your home business can generate!
And the best part is, with a home business, you get to work as part of an existing team and follow successful advice. So you’re not left to figure things out for yourself.
Mix your income sources, and learn the lessons of the rich!