Questions in my mind
- The purpose of social bookmarking sites are for people to bookmark their favourites, what and how should I do to promote my own site?
- Can I bookmark all of my posts?
- What is the correct ways if I want to bookmark my posts?
- How many social bookmarking sites should I have? Can I register as many accounts as I like?
- How to allocate my time at social bookmarking sites?
- Will I become a social bookmarking spammer if I bookmark too much?
I then tried to find from Youtube how people do social bookmarking and I really watched it for several times because I hope I can get any ideas how to do social bookmarking.
After I watched the video, I know how to social bookmark my favourites but those questions in my mind still have not been solved.
Until recently, I finally know what is the best practices of social bookmarking.
Best Practice of Social Bookmarking
Always bookmark good stuff – Good stuff like useful information or good websites that other people are interested in.
Bookmark frequently – Don’t just pharmacy open the accounts and post few things and then nothing else. Try to bookmark several times a day.
Bookmark new stuff – When discover new stuff, try to be the first to bookmark and share with others.
Don’t focus on one topic only - Bookmark on several topics because normal people are multi interested.
Comments on other people’s bookmark – Don’t just bookmark your own stuff, do comments on other people’s bookmark. However, it takes time.
And there are something we must remember
- Too active in social bookmarking is dangerous! Don’t be a social bookmarking spammer.
- Dangerous if you have multiple accounts from same IP address.
- Always use pen name for social bookmarking sites.
Social bookmarking is a powerful tool but we must be very becareful and not to become a social bookmarking spammer. Social bookmarking spammer will get penalise by Social Bookmarking sites and also by Search Engine.